Skip to main content

Kangana helps set up Rangoli's new house

Kangana Ranaut has been spending lockdown time with her family in Manali and she is busy giving finishing touches to sister Rangoli Chandel’s dream home. Rangoli shared a glimpse of Kangana at work, setting up the cushions in the plush looking living room. “When she asked me what kind of interiors do I like, I said I don’t like torn ,worn out, vintage ,old looking stuff, I don’t know what I like but I want new things to look new, I remember her face, that’s her style vintage, rustic ,worn out and totally purana looking things.... it was out of her comfort zone, she has been incessantly working on this and today when I saw her put finishing touches I was stunned, I can say one thing, this is not a house to me it’s heaven it’s a blessing.”

from Entertainment News, Celebrity News, Latest Movie News, Breaking News | Entertainment - Times of India https://ift.tt/2Xeo4nx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BTS rumoured collaboration with Coldplay

Coldplay and K-Pop stars BTS may just be giving us all the collaboration we never knew we needed. Rumours are rife that the boy bands will soon drop a song titled 'My Universe'. from Entertainment News, Celebrity News, Latest Movie News, Breaking News | Entertainment - Times of India https://ift.tt/3p8OnYO

Exclusive! Aftab on his journey in Bollywood

In an exclusive interview with ETimes, Aftab Shivdasani opens up about his journey in Bollywood so far, directors he would love to work with, and more. from Entertainment News, Celebrity News, Latest Movie News, Breaking News | Entertainment - Times of India https://ift.tt/3kHS70r

Bollywood films that raised awareness about HIV/AIDS

World AIDS Day occurs every year on December 1 to educate people about the ongoing fight against HIV/AIDS. The discussion about this topic needs to include all aspects of its origins and preventive measures and its signs and the necessity of supporting individuals who live with this condition. A lot of people still have the wrong idea about this disease but Bollywood has helped change that through its positive storytelling. Some films have presented the subject with careful consideration throughout their development. The following list presents Hindi movies which have educated mainstream audiences about HIV/AIDS. from Latest and Trending Entertainment News, Celebrity News, Movie News, Breaking News | Entertainment - Times of India https://ift.tt/sKe9IMP