Skip to main content

Arjun Kapoor reviews Hrithik Roshan-Deepika Padukone starrer Fighter: "Top notch filmmaking, great performances"

Actor Arjun Kapoor is singing praises for the recently released aerial action thriller, Fighter, starring Hrithik Roshan and Deepika Padukone. Fighter, directed by Siddharth Anand, has been enjoying positive word-of-mouth since its release on January 25.

The film features Hrithik and Deepika as fighter pilots, Squadron Leaders Shamsher Pathania and Minal Rathore, respectively, alongside Anil Kapoor as their commanding officer. The cast also includes Karan Singh Grover and Akshay Oberoi in pivotal roles.

Taking to Instagram stories, Arjun shared a poster of the film with a glowing review, calling it "top notch filmmaking with great performances from everyone & heart tuggling emotions." He even acknowledged his long-standing admiration for Hrithik, adding, "PS: My hrithik fan boy phase is clearly here to stay forevr 24 years and counting!!"

Fighter marks the first on-screen collaboration between Hrithik and Deepika, generating much excitement among fans. Produced by Viacom18 Studios in association with Marflix Pictures, the film is touted as a tribute to the valour, sacrifice, and patriotism of the Indian armed forces.

Director Siddharth Anand expressed his passion for the project earlier, stating, "Mamta (Siddharth's wife) and I started our film company MARFLIX with #FIGHTER. A film that is ambitious in more ways than one. It's more than just a film for us. And we have given it all to this one. 2024 starts with the same feeling again of nervousness and anxiety. Here's hoping that you guys give the same love to FIGHTER that you showered on PATHAAN. Happy new year guys! See at the movies,” on X (formerly known as Twitter).

Also Read: Fighter Box Office Estimate Day 2: Shows an EARTH-SHATTERING jump; collects Rs. 41 crores on Republic Day



from Featured Movie News | Featured Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/dXsKHBN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bollywood films that raised awareness about HIV/AIDS

World AIDS Day occurs every year on December 1 to educate people about the ongoing fight against HIV/AIDS. The discussion about this topic needs to include all aspects of its origins and preventive measures and its signs and the necessity of supporting individuals who live with this condition. A lot of people still have the wrong idea about this disease but Bollywood has helped change that through its positive storytelling. Some films have presented the subject with careful consideration throughout their development. The following list presents Hindi movies which have educated mainstream audiences about HIV/AIDS. from Latest and Trending Entertainment News, Celebrity News, Movie News, Breaking News | Entertainment - Times of India https://ift.tt/sKe9IMP

BTS rumoured collaboration with Coldplay

Coldplay and K-Pop stars BTS may just be giving us all the collaboration we never knew we needed. Rumours are rife that the boy bands will soon drop a song titled 'My Universe'. from Entertainment News, Celebrity News, Latest Movie News, Breaking News | Entertainment - Times of India https://ift.tt/3p8OnYO

“I warned Rishi Kapoor about his health”, says best friend Rakesh Roshan

Rishi Kapoor and Rakesh Roshan were close friends for 45 years. Rakesh is understandably shaken by the suddenness of his pal’s death. “I met him last on March 15 over dinner. Only Chintu (Rishi), his wife Neetu and I were there, and we chatted for nearly three hours. We discussed each other’s health.” Rakesh Roshan himself has come out of a cancer phase. “I am a hundred percent cured, touchwood. Chintu asked me why I didn’t start a new film. I told him I will wait until September when my final medical tests will happen. I would rather wait until I’m fully sure. Health comes first. And this is what I told Chintu also.” In fact Rakesh Roshan blames Rishi Kapoor’s trip to Delhi in February for his health relapse. “Both of had cancer, though different kinds. I am aware of how infection-prone we are. So when Chintu told me about his plans to go to Delhi in February for a wedding I advised him against it. B...